WEBSITE CARE PLANS: PEACE OF MIND WITH OUR DEDICATED MAINTENANCE, UPDATES AND SUPPORT
Your business website - maintained, cared for, running smoothly 24/7
Need someone to look after your site, keeping it safe, secure, running smoothly AND managing your content updates while you get on with the task of growing your business, leads and sales?
The cost to your business in trade, client confidence and google ranking if your site is hacked or its software fails may be enormous.
Our Client Care Plan
Sign up to our Client care plan and we'll look after your site tech, making sure you're safe from hackers and that its many parts are playing happily together. We'll also devote time each month to content changes AND be there for any other support tasks you need.
Our clients include woocommerce stores, solo preneurs, single person businesses, SMEs and large organisations. They rely on us to keep their sites running smoothly so they can manage the challenges of their businesses.
With more than 10 years building, managing and optimising wordpress websites, there's nothing we haven't dealt with. We know the ins and outs of making plugins, themes and framework software sing in harmony, managing eCommerce databases, integrating CRMs and setting up automations that help your site become a lead generation machine.
Protecting your business, your investment
You've invested time, energy and money in your site. Once it's live and working well, we'll keep it that way. We want you to be confident in your site and make it work hard to support you and your business.
The public face of your business, your website generates sales, leads, customers and revenue. It’s fundamental to your success and continuity of service that your site is up and running, selling you clearly and easily, without interruption, 24/7.
CHOOSE THE PLAN THAT'S BEST FOR YOU
$150 / Month - includes hosting
- For portfolio and business sites without eCommerce, membership, LMS functions
- SITE HOSTING WITH WPENGINE DEDICATED WP HOSTING (free migration)
- WORDPRESS CORE UPDATES
- MONTHLY THEME UPDATES
- MONTHLY PLUGIN UPDATES
- SITE BACKUPS + RESTORE FUNCTION
- SECURITY MONITORING
- MONTHLY MAINTENANCE REPORT
- 1/2 HOUR OF SUPPORT AND CONTENT UPDATES/MONTH
- ADDITIONAL SUPPORT, DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT TASKS beyond the monthly 30 mins: $120/hr + GST (normally $150/hr + GST)
$250 / Month - includes hosting
- For sites with Woocommerce, membership, events, catalog, LMS plugins and CRM integration
- ALL THE BENEFITS OF THE STARTER PLAN PLUS:
- WEEKLY THEME UPDATES
- WEEKLY PLUGIN UPDATES
- DATABASE OPTIMISATION
- 1 HOUR SUPPORT AND CONTENT UPDATES/MONTH
- PRIORITY SUPPORT
- BROKEN LINK SCAN AND REPAIR
- WEEKLY COMMENT SPAM REMOVAL
- ADDITIONAL SUPPORT, DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT TASKS: $110/hr + GST (normally $150/hr + GST)
STRATEGIC: ANALYSIS AND UPDATES
$450 / Month - includes hosting
- UPDATES AND ANALYSIS - WHAT'S WORKING, WHAT'S RANKING, IS YOUR MESSAGING CLEAR?
- ALL THE BENEFITS OF THE SMALL BUSINESS AND STARTER PLANS, PLUS:
- MONTHLY CONSULT + SITE REVIEW
- MONTHLY ANALYTICS + COMPETITIVE ANALYSIS REPORT
- 2 HOURS CONTENT UPDATE/MONTH
- SOCIAL MEDIA SCHEDULE
- ADDITIONAL ANALYSIS, SUPPORT, DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT TASKS: $100/hr + GST (normally $150/hr + GST)
SITE HEALTH CHECK
- A review of your site's content, technical and SEO health
- 5 KEYWORD PHRASE RANKING TEST
- NAVIGATION CHECK - IS YOUR NAVIGATION SELLING YOUR SERVICES?
- TECH CHECK - A LOOK UNDER THE HOOD TO SEE WHAT'S GOING ON
- RESPONSIVENESS CHECK - IS YOUR SITE WORKING WELL ACROSS DEVICES
- BROWSER CHECK - IS YOUR SITE WORKING WELL ACROSS ALL BROWSERS
- HOSTING CHECK - IS YOUR HOSTING SERVER OK FOR YOUR SITE?
- CLEAR AND CONCISE REPORT ON OUR FINDINGS, WITH NEXT STEPS OUTLINED
WHY DO I NEED TO UPDATE?
WordPress is a flexible, well supported, easy to use content management system, but because it's 'open-source' software it has vulnerabilities. The themes and plugins we use to make it achieve so much are built by a large diverse community of contributors - this means its most valued aspect is also its Achilles heel. To keep your site working smoothly, safely and securely and respond to the security events and improvements made by the community, your site needs to be updated and checked.
WHAT ARE UPDATES?
Content and software updates are crucial to your site being relevant to customers and delivering a great user experience. It's essential to stay on top of core and plugin software changes, and your business messaging as your services change to align with your audience. Our client care plans deliver software updates AND time for content updates each month.
UPTIME and BACKUPS
Site downtime can happen for a number of reasons – the most common of these is host server issues. We're notified if your site goes down, and can jump in to troubleshoot. We use dedicated wordpress hosting that minimises server ups and downs. You get a monthly uptime monitoring report.
Daily offsite backups mean should there be a problem, we can easily peel back to a clean pre-issue site.
Updates generally occur in response to a vulnerability of the plugin or in response to a fix for a security issue in WordPress core. Regular updates are the best way to ensure your site is protected against hacking and malware that can result in google blacklisting, erosion of customer confidence or spreading malware unknowingly.
STRATEGY AND CONTENT
Want a little more? With training, seo, digital strategy, content creation, we’re happy to give more support through our monthly plans with extras.
Read more about getting the best from your support time and how to use this for strategy as well as content.